incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BItTorrents -- do we care?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:34:03 GMT
You are right, only one download works, and searching for solutions is a
real nightmare. If you have only torrent in the search string, you get
pointet to all this stupid public trackers, or dummy questions from P2P
Downloaders. I didn't find a Link to a good manual. This proves,
BitTorrent is 98% not used to share free Software ;-)

Greetings Raphael