incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BItTorrents -- do we care?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:49:42 GMT
Hi Albino

Am 11.10.12 19:27, schrieb Albino B Neto:
> Hi.
>
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 5:39 AM, Raphael Bircher <rbircher@apache.org> wrote:
>> I setting up a tracker now... http://rbircher.homeunix.org:6969
> Good.
>
> You are using a mirror, or downloaded and upload here ?

At the moment it is hand work. But this is also only a temporary
solution for me. I will investegate in a more automated version maybe
also with an other tracker software. But for me it was important to
bring it up in a acceptable time frame. It is also not on the right
mashine. But it runs, and I will opload the rest of the files soon.

I would be happy, if you dan allready start to create the seeds. I have
limited bandwith here (about 300kb/s upload), and it will takes timd to
share the builds.

Greetings Raphael