incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] milestone build (Was: [RELEASE] 3.5, 4.0, fixpack, milestone build...)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:25:28 GMT
Hi Simon,

Shenfeng Liu schrieb:

> I went through all the implemented features and enhancements for 3.5.0,
> added/removed the Target Milestone value to some of the records.
> And I created a query *TargetTo350FEATURE_Fixed* that can be easier for us
> to write release notes:
> I hope people can check the query and confirm the features/enhancements. As
> Arial pointed out in another mail, my reading from the issue history may
> not be consistent with the code.
> I will continue to check the defects, which may take more time... Currently
> there are 175 per TargetTo350AllFixed .

I do not think, that a query for a milestone in Bugzilla is really
reliable. If you will try a query nevertheless, a query for commenter
"svnbot" catches all issues, where the committer has written a bug ID
into the commit message,

But that will still not catch all relevant issues. To get really all
changes you need to look at the commit log.

Kind regards

View raw message