incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] milestone build (Was: [RELEASE] 3.5, 4.0, fixpack, milestone build...)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:25:28 GMT
Hi Simon,

Shenfeng Liu schrieb:

> I went through all the implemented features and enhancements for 3.5.0,
> added/removed the Target Milestone value to some of the records.
> And I created a query *TargetTo350FEATURE_Fixed* that can be easier for us
> to write release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=TargetTo350FEATURE_Fixed&sharer_id=249089
> I hope people can check the query and confirm the features/enhancements. As
> Arial pointed out in another mail, my reading from the issue history may
> not be consistent with the code.
>
> I will continue to check the defects, which may take more time... Currently
> there are 175 per TargetTo350AllFixed .

I do not think, that a query for a milestone in Bugzilla is really
reliable. If you will try a query nevertheless, a query for commenter
"svnbot" catches all issues, where the committer has written a bug ID
into the commit message,  http://s.apache.org/kT.

But that will still not catch all relevant issues. To get really all
changes you need to look at the commit log.

Kind regards
Regina