incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Korean PO file
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:22:09 GMT
Hi Jeongkyu

On 10/10/12 2:12 PM, Jeongkyu Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to manage Korean translation again, and I wonder if it
> is possible to get pootle account by CLA process. Also, if it doesn't
> bother pootle admin, would you take Korean PO file from the server and
> send me via email so that I can quickly start to translate the
> strings.

great, first of all I suggest that you join the
ooo-l10n@incubator.apache.org mailing list. It is the main mailing list
where we discuss translation related things. We currently still have
some problems with the Pootle server but if you can work with the po
files directly it's perfect for now. I will prepare a set of po files
for you for offline usage.

Juergen