incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From David McKay <dmc...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: Interactive Calendar Needed
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:04:28 GMT
Hi Starwind,

A lot of users (myself included) use Thunderbird with the Lightning
plug-in which provides excellent calendar facilities. There is an
extension you can get to this which will synch it with Google calendar
as well.

I personally don't know of anything on the AOO development road map for
calendars.

Regards, Dave.

On 10/10/2012 12:37, Starwind51 wrote:
> I recently started using OpenOffice because I didn't want to "upgrade" from the Microsoft
Office trial versions that came with my netbook.  My laptop has a version of Microsoft Office
Works Suite that came with an interactive calendar.  I was hoping OpenOffice would have one,
too.  I don't want to have to sign into an e-mail service to be able to view an interactive
calendar, and it might be a while before I can access the one on my laptop.