incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot has no archive build for Windows?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:27:00 GMT
I'm a little confused by this thread as I see a whole set of install
bits at http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/
Am I missing something?
(note:  linux32 is not building right now and has no bits, and the bits
for all builds are deleted on a failed build which is a build bug that
should be fixed)

Andrew

On 10/9/2012 12:17 AM, Zhe Liu wrote:
> No. I didn't use any my own buildbot for testing. I just wrote scripts
> to automatically download the latest build from apache
> buildbot(http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/) to my
> testing machine. Then perform the testing on my local machines.
> Currently the tests  include only build verification test cases, pls
> refer to http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/BVT. In the past,
> we put the test results in our wiki.  Now an web app is basically
> available to view test result. It's still under construction.
> http://people.apache.org/~liuzhe/testdashboard/#bvt
> In future, I will add more tests into it.
>
> 2012/10/9 Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au>:

>>> e_incubating_3.5.0_Linux_x86-64_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz_2012-10-