incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Dürr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:17:07 GMT
I agree with Pedro that the change history belongs into the RCS,
especially in a code base as ours where some source files have had many
hundreds of changes over their history of about twenty years.

Of course an issue reference is valuable when the comment helps to
understand what the code does and why it does it. Anything else is
distracting.

Herbert
(sorry for top-posting)