incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:13:39 GMT
On 10/9/12 8:06 AM, chengjh wrote:
> The comment format can provide another way to get the whole code change
> set,except svn, which is valuable for someone who has only the code base,is
> not familiar with the tool svn, especially,meets regression issue related
> to the code change.The comments will be quite helpful.

I agree to Pedro that we don't use such comments in our code and we
shouldn't do that. We should probably cleanup the code form existing
comments like this.

The information is available via the SCM system and that is enough.
Comments of general purpose to explain what the code is doing or to give
some further explanation of the logic behind it is quite useful and good.

But this kind of comments are not really useful and make the code more
unreadable and doesn't really help.

Juergen