incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS]: next step towards graduation
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:45:25 GMT
Hi,

we made good progress towards graduation and I would like to discuss the
next steps.

- we have selected the initial PMC roster
- we have selected a PMC chair (vote finished, result summary out
standing but we have a clear vote for Andrea Pescetti)
- graduation resolution already updated with PMC roster and preliminary
with the PMC chair

Next steps to reach potentially the October board meeting:
- start IPMC vote, who will trigger this? Should it or have it be
triggered by the new PMC chair?

I hope we can start this IPMC vote on Tuesday or Wednesday latest.
Anything else we need?

Juergen