incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: New spreadsheet functions
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 14:16:04 GMT
On 10/7/2012 09:06, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it might be overlooked, so I want to draw your attention to the commit
> of CWS calcishmakkica in r1381446 to r1381452 on 5.Sept. 2012. (You
> remember the long lasting attempt to get it?) It contains in the main
> the work of Marina Plakalovic from the OpenOffice.org Summer 2010
> Internship. She has implemented the function XOR, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS,
> and SUMIFS. Daniel Rentz added Excel filters. Thanks to Eike, who
> rebased the CWS and has brought this all forward, and to Andrew, who
> finally committed it.
>
> There are still things to do. There are no help texts and the reference
> in the Wiki [1] is missing too.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
>
> [1] Start for example in
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_Functions_listed_alphabetically

Hi, Regina,

I added some redlink references for the new functions, to make it easier
for somebody to write their descriptions. (I couldn't even write a
description for the XOR function, without knowing what the code does.
I'd presume that it evaluates each operand for TRUE or FALSE, then
returns TRUE if the number of TRUE operands is odd.)

If someone who knows what to write will create the pages, I'll come
along behind and tidy up any wiki stuff (like categories).

HTH,
/tj/