incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice SVG vector graphics
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 10:58:06 GMT
Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Alexandro Colorado  wrote:
>> Here is the Liberation font with some Condensed Bitstream on the Os.
>> please comment.
> Here is the proper but with using Nimbus:

It's nice to see all these variants but remember that the current effort
is about obtaining an exact SVG version of
(which is our official logo and uses, apparently, Verdana).

That said, experimenting with other fonts, and especially with free
fonts, will still be very useful for possible future discussions on
tweaking the logo at a certain point in time, but in this moment
priority should go to obtaining a perfect vector representation of the
official logo, to have something we can point people at when we grant
them permission to use our (current) logo.

View raw message