incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [ACEU FUNDING][DISCUSS] accept notification for "ticket discount"
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:00:30 GMT
Hi,

below is my proposal for the accept notification which should be sent out to
persons to which we will grant the "ticket discount" for their ApacheCon EU 2012
attendance.

As I will be on vacation for the next two weeks please try to reach (lazy)
consensus on it until such accept notification has to be sent out (2012-10-16).

<draft>
Dear <full name>,

we are pleased to inform you that we had accepted your application for the
ticket discount for your attendance on the ApacheCon EU 2012, 5th - 8th Nov.,
Sinsheim, Germany.

You can get your discounted ticket (500,- EUR, regular price less 100,- EUR
discount) by using promotion code <PromotionCode> on the ApacheCon EU 2012
ticket website [1].
- visit [1]
- click on button which is labeled "Click here to enter a promotion code"
- enter the above promotion code
- click button Ok
--> corresponding discounted ticket named "OpenOffice community ticket" will appear
- apply for one discounted ticket and finish the remaining steps

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/tickets/

Best regards, ...
</draft>