incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Barton <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe request
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 19:04:02 GMT
-------- Original Message --------
From: Tom & Lynne Battersby <tom@tombattersby.co.uk>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:30:46 +0100
> Please unsubscribe me from your mailing lists.  I must have been added in error.
> Thanks   Tom

Hi Tom,

Nobody reading this list can unsubscribe you. This is something you must
do for yourself.
Go to the mailing list page here:
Click on the "Unsubscribe" link and make sure you send the email from
the account at which you are receiving list messages. Since you message
was moderated that account is *not* tom@tombattersby.co.uk You will
receive an automated reply, to which you must respond in order to
confirm your request.
If you send the "Unsubscribe" message from the account at which you are
receiving list messages and follow the above procedure, the list
messages should stop arriving almost immediately.

Regards Dave