incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] PMC Chair Nominations
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:03:29 GMT
I would like to open up the vote for PMC Chair later today.  I am at a
bit of a loss as to how to play this, so I am looking for input from the
community.
Here is where we stand on nominees:

    Active Nominees (Accepted Nomination):
        Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)

    Active Nominees (No Reply Yet):
        Drew Jensen (atjensen)

    Declining Nominees:

        Donald Harbison (dpharbison)
        Pedro Giffuni (pfg)
        Louis Suarez-Potts (louis)

If anyone can reach out to Drew, that would be useful.  I understand
that he is more focused on Forums, as compared to the ML.  That said,
the Chair would have to do business on, and be active on the ML.

Should I start the vote this evening?
Should the vote include Andrea and Drew?   (this is my current inclination)

Andrew