incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Do we need a new site logo (for graduation) -- call for volunteers
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:05:36 GMT
RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/10/4 Kay Schenk
>> We all love the orb with gulls, but maybe it's time for a slight update to
>> our logo? Or the header line on our websites (project and user portal).
> I do not like the idea of another logo change: IMO, the last one is too
> recent. On the other hand, a reorganization of the header line sounds
> interesting.

Same for me. It's probably early to update the logo, and the new one
does a good job at balancing continuity and innovation.

But it is a very good idea to rethink the site header, that is currently
missing some very common functionality, like a language selector to
access Native-Lang sites.

Regards,
   Andrea.