incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: [WWW]Some trouble with the new URLs for the forums
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 04:53:52 GMT
On 2012/08/27 02:00, imacat said:
> On 2012/08/27 00:15, Dave Fisher said:

>>> Exactly. You can enter the forum from both, the user.service... and
>>> the forum.openoffice... addresses.
>>
>> I know what we need to do. We need to either:
>>
>> (1) Deploy Apache Traffic Server in front of the Forums on the ooo-forums VM. We
have that on ooo-wiki which is why that redirection works better.

>> (2) Modify the apache.conf on ooo-forums VM to do a permanent redirection.
>
>     This part I'm planning.  Not done yet because there is still problem
> with forum session handling, and I'm still investigating.  Any hint is
> welcome.

    This is done, after solving the cookie problem.  Sorry for taking so
long.  The forum is now fully on http://forum.openoffice.org/ .

    (It looks like I'm cleaning the task list. ^^; )

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Greenfoot Taiwan http://greenfoot.westart.tw/