incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject [BUILD] downloading of resources during bootstrap
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:53:05 GMT
The linux32 buildbot is not able to download all of the required
resources during bootstrap:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux32-nightly/builds/268/steps/compile_2/logs/stdio

I have a similar problem on my local build with the resources for vigra,
zlib, jpeg, boost (and dmake) not downloading successfully.
This changed when we moved the resources out of svn (???).  What has
changed ? and what speciffically is used to download the resources now?
(on my local machine, I think part of the issue is the proxy combined
with a redirect - not sure about the buildbot)

help??

A.