incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Helton <stanhel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The OpenOffice team (Re: Need help, I can't open a presentation on my computer ....)
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:10:00 GMT
This originated from a college student requesting help with some PPT
files she could not open. I offered to help her. The problem turned out
to be that her data files were heavily corrupted, AOO was/is working
properly insofar as her particular problem is concerned.

Stan Helton

--
Courtesy is the grease that keeps the wheels of civilization turning.
Robert Heinlein