incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Helton <stanhel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help, I can't open a presentation on my computer ....
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:12:08 GMT
Koreen,

I tried to open the file with both AOO and MS PowerPoint. The file is
heavily corrupted and will not open properly in either program. The only
fix is to try to get a fresh uncorrupted copy of the file. The problem
is not OpenOffice, it is the file itself.

Sorry for the bad news.

Sincerely,
Stan Helton
Not affiliated with Apache.