incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACEU FUNDING][DISCUSS] draft for announcing "ticket discount application process"
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:00:45 GMT
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> below is my draft for the announcement of the application process for
> the "ACEU 2012 non-Apache committer ticket discount for AOO community
> members". ...
> I am aiming to reach consensus on this announcement until Thursday
> afternoon in order to let the application process start on Thursday or
> Friday.

Quick note to community members (excluding committers) who are
considering to register: the early-bird period has now been extended
until 4 October and the early-bird price is cheaper than the full price
after this "OpenOffice discount" (right, Oliver?). So waiting for the
"OpenOffice discount" to be available is probably worth only if you are
still unsure whether you can be there or not. See http://www.apachecon.eu/

Regards,
   Andrea.