incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Helton <stanhel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help, I can't open a presentation on my computer ....
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:49:25 GMT
Hello Koreen,

I am not a member of the AOO team, but I have applied and am awaiting
approval.

Your attachment did not come through the system. If you want to send me
the problem files I will try to help. I have been using OOo and now AOO
for many years. If I cannot solve your problem I may be able to help you
solve it.

Sincerely,
Stan Helton
Not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice team.

On 10/1/2012 1:04 AM, Koreen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was able to open 3 other PowerPoint presentations with the OpenOffice Impress (or something),
but I have a fourth one that will NOT open at all.  I even had trouble getting another open,
it seemed to take forever and had to try a half-dozen times. But this last one is pissing
me off. I need it for college, I can't even view it, let alone print it out. I attached it
so you can see what I can't open. It's for my Microbiolgy class at Erie Community College.

> I've used OpenOffice for years, never a problem till this new Apache OO.  If I've contacted
the wrong department, please forward this to the right one.  I  couldn't find "technical"
support or anything like that and it took me forever to find this one.

--
Courtesy is the grease that keeps the wheels of civilization turning.
Robert Heinlein