incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:15:34 GMT

On Oct 13, 2012, at 1:06 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

One continual intervention is that board will ACK (or NAK) each PMC membership change.

They will need to approve at the next board meeting any change in the PMC Chair - the PMC
Chair is an Officer of The ASF.

The Board will expect Monthly reports for the first three months and quarterly reports subsequently.

Any Apache Member may always review and participate on any private mailing list.

Regards,
Dave