incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Problems sign in consultants directory
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:27:57 GMT
Hello,

I now have sent an invitation to 41 companies relating to an entry in the directory:
http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

And I got the first reply:

nicht Ihr Ernst, oder?

No problem in this individual case, because I offered my personal help, but I think it may
seem too complicated for some users even having to create an XML file.

What can we do?

For example, i could write a macro for AOO with an input dialog, which simplifies the creation
of the XML file. But I need a few days time.

Hints?

Greetings,
Jörg