incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <rabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] BoF session on AOO community
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:14:50 GMT
On Oct 30, 2012, at 4:19 AM, "Jörg Schmidt" <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

>> When we have something to announce you can expect to read it in
>> official places. It won't be something we'll be hiding in strange
>> corners of the web.
>
> That means if an employee identifies proposals on XING does not correspond to the opinion
of the IBM? Not officially?
> I think that's a strange point of view.
>
> I think sentences like:
>
> "heute mal eine ganz andere Anfrage, IBM als eine der Firmen, die sich im Apache OpenOffice
Projekt engagiert, macht sich auch über ein Service & Support Konzept im Rahmen von Apache
OpenOffice Gedanken.
> [...]
> Ich würde gerne mehr darüber erfahren, wer im OpenOffice Umfeld aktiv ist und an einer
Partnerbeziehung auf dieser Ebene mit IBM interessiert ist."

> are absolutely clear.

This sounds like research to me.

> But no problem, I will contact IBM directly. Thanks for your clarification.

If everything is "absolutely clear" to you then I don't know what you
want "clarifications" on.   But if you do have a question then just
ask it, here or via private email if that is your preference. But I
speak honestly when I say that I cannot figure out what your theory is
here and what you think is occurring.

Rob