incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Do we need a new site logo (for graduation) -- call for volunteers
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 02:46:04 GMT
I agree, an updated visual identity would be a great way to refresh our application visuals
and appear more contemporary. Website branding should align with this broader brand direction.

Updating the logo should be part if a broader branding initiative which includes creative
new artwork for app icons, file icons as well as graphics for install, start screens, wizards,
about box and others.

I have been sketching and created some mockups for a number of these elements. I'll upload
when back from vacation.

I'll volunteer to lead this activity.

Regards,
Kevin