incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon EU] China: Visas to Germany
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 04:39:37 GMT

On Oct 22, 2012, at 7:50 PM, Peter Junge wrote:

> On 10/23/2012 10:40 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> Sorry for top post but:
>> Are there not other Apache EU projects suffering the same effects?
>
> Indeed, I also considered to sending this information to the ApacheCon list but the only
Chinese names I can discover on the schedule (http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/) are affiliated
with AOO. As well, I'm also following the ApacheCon list and didn't notice the issue there,
except Chinese AOO committers asking for invitation letters.

Do the AOO committers require invitation letters from The Apache Software Foundation, or the
com-com committee?

Do these letters need to be addressed to any particular insititution? Germany, China, ...
?

Regards,
Dave