incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Graduation timeline: A reminder for project members, press and list observers
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:38:38 GMT

On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Issac Goldstand <issac@volo-net.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/10/2012 15:52, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>>> 2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list per these
>>> instructions:  http://incubator.apache.org/**guides/graduation.html#top-*
>>> *level-board-proposal<http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal>
>>>
>>> This probably needs to happen on Saturday, shortly after the 72-hour
>>> PMC vote ends, if we are to get on the Board's agenda for Wednesday.
>>> I'm assuming Andrea will take care of this, or delegate to someone
>>> else if he is unavailable on Saturday.
>>>
>> Remember that this needs to hit board@ by Sunday to be included in the
>> agenda for Wednesday, so if there's no ack by midnight Saturday by Andrea
>> that it's been dealt with, a backup voulenteer would probably be a smart
>> thing :)
>>
>>  Issac
>>

> @Rob...yes, we should not get ahead of ourselves. The Board's decision  at
> the board meeting is the definitive one that will establish OpenOffice as a
> TLP.
>
> @Isaac...a backup would be a good idea and this person needs to be a
> current PPMC member. As an FYI, a template for submission to the Board is
> available on the Graduation page....
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process

That page may not be the exact..

The Incubator lists podlings for graduation on the Incubator's Board Report. (This is discussed
on private @ i.a.o.)

Please ask on general @ i.a.o if any further action is required by this PPMC to put the resolution
on the board agenda once the VOTE passes.

Regards,
Dave