incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Christof Donat <christof.do...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Documentation for writing addins
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to write an addin for AOO writer. Thank google I found a fiew
examples for additional calc functions and a bit of interface documentations
so I was able to more or less guess how the code for my writer addin should
look like.

Where I completelly am lost is on the various XML FIles. Is there any document
describing the contents of an XCU file and a description.xml? The latter is not
that much of a problem, because I can at least get enough of it from some
examples I found. The XCU fules are the bug issue.

Christof