incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose a new developer snapshot based on revision 1400796
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:06:42 GMT
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 01:57:31PM +0200, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we still have problems with our public build bots, a problem that we
> should address immediately. Nevertheless would I like to propose that we
> start a developer snapshot build based on revision 1400796.
>
> I am currently build MacOS and Windows and I hope that the revision will
> build on both platform without error. And that it will build on Linux as
> well.
>
> I added 5 further languages (gd da pl ko nb) to make them available for
> our new volunteers to review and check the result of their translations
> or to simply review what's already there.
>
> In case of an error we have to adapt the revision accordingly.
>
> @Ariel, are you able to build the Linux version?

Yes, I can.
Did you plan real Developer Snapshots with no system integration?
did you plan only en-US full install sets + language packs?

> In case you are not able for whatever reason please let us know and we
> have to find an alternative. I really hope that we can use build bots
> in the near future for providing the snapshot builds.

With the current Linux build bots is impossible to build
releases/Dev.Snapshots, they have very high system requirements. I guess
I should open a JIRA ticket...

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile