incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXT] MySQL SDBC Connector
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:21:09 GMT
On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 10:50:21PM -0300, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I managed to build the MySQL Connector extension and make it work on
>
> * CentOS 5.8 32 and 64 bits
> * Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 32 and 64 bits
> * Fedora 15 32 bits and 17 64 bits
> * Windows XP 32 bits
> * Windows 7 64 bits (arch. does not matter on Win, AOO is a 32 bits
>   application)
>
> You can find the extension binaries on
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/extensions/aoo-my-sdbc/
>
> These are supposed to be "universal" builds, that is, run on every
> Windows version, and Linux distro (Linux base is CentOS 5 with glibc
> 2.5). Everyone is welcome to test if they work on their systems; by
> "work" I mean it does not crash, I didn't fix any of the existing
> issues, it was just a try-to-build-it (for now).

I also managed to build the Report Builder:
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/extensions/ReportBuilder.oxt

and started fixing the PostgreSQL driver.

@Andrew: is there any chance to get that code contributed under the
Apache License?
http://www.openoffice.org/dba/drivers/postgresql/index.html#source
I couldn't find anywhere where the old cvs repor has gone; I've an old
copy of the sources, they all have Sun license headers, so I guess they
were transfered to Oracle.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile