incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: Problems sign in consultants directory
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:35:45 GMT
Hello,

> This is covered in the instructions here:
>
> "If you are not familiar with XML, please submit the equivalent
> information in a post to the ooo-dev list and we can help you format
> it for submission. But your listing will appear faster if it is
> submitted in the proper form."
>
> Reference:
> http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultant-submission.html

Yes, but ...

i think this reference is perhaps not the totally appropriate assistance. Please consider
two things:

- not all speak english well and want to post on mailing-lists

- in our invitation we actually ask others to help us (yes, I think offer services for AOO
is help for us) - not vice versa.

> A form with Javascript to form the XML might be useful sometime, but
> it is possible that the XML schema might change based on feedback we
> receive during this initial phase of submissions.  So it might be
> better to wait.

OK.

Greetings,
Jörg