incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Removal of "new" option in right click
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:21:47 GMT
Have a look to forum OpenOffice
You will have your response:
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12918

----- Mail original -----
De: "Eric Byers" <ericcbyers@gmail.com>
À: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Envoyé: Lundi 22 Octobre 2012 00:04:20
Objet: Removal of "new" option in right click

I am emailing you because I don't have time to learn to navigate through
and dig through your bug lists.  I am a consumer that has chosen to load
Open Office as secondary option to MS Office.  Both are installed on my
computer.  My beef is that after I installed Open Office, when I right
click in a folder to create a "New" item, OO removed the option for
Microsoft Word.  I use this function frequently.  I would rather know how
to fix this rather than just uninstall OO, but I will if I have to.  Is
there anything out there that can describe how to fix this?

Thanks-

Eric Byers