incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: [APEU2012] Schedule on 11/5
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:08:25 GMT
Hello guys/gals;

> From: Jürgen Schmidt
>On 10/26/12 7:25 PM, imacat wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>     I will arrive Hotel Sinsheim at noon, 11/5.  You may find me in the
>> afternoon, 11/5, if you want to discuss with me about forum, wiki or
>> anything.  We do not have a scheduled Hackathon, but we may still work
>> on something.  See you there. ^_*'
>> P.S. Do we have anyone that is local at Sinsheim or will arrive earlier?
>Hi imacat,
>we will also arrive Monday afternoon. I am looking forward to meet as
>many as possible people already on Monday and we can have dinner
>together or some drinks. But we are staying not directly in Sinsheim.
>I will be on IRC channel for easy communication via
>my smartphone.
>Looking forward to meet all or many of you next week

I will arrive on Saturday but I will be busy taking care of jet lag :). On
Sunday I will likely be extremely busy looking for the nearest Catholic

The rest of the week I will be available in Hotel Bär or in the
conference. Hopefully we can make a nice group to visit the Sinsheim
Museum too.

Looking forward to see you all there,

ps. I will also unsubscribe from -dev before travelling.

View raw message