incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Re: Apache OO General Questions
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:10:06 GMT
Hi Alexandro,

On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 03:17 -0500, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>wrote:
> > On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 16:05 -0500, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> > > Recently i reported a 7yr old bug on memory management, i am sure LibO
> > > also inherit that bug and they haven't fix it mainly because of the
> > > low level technical knowledge to devote to the performance project.
> >         We have certainly inherited lots of bugs though; perhaps
> > you have a bug number ?
>
> Headless memory leak #105191

	I was under the impression from your mail, that this was fixed in
Apache OpenOffice but that doesn't seem to be reflected in the bug
state.

	I have a personal bug / TODO to fix what (may well) be the same
underlying issue titled "Image caching / management is utterly
shambolic" - which has a number of duplicates.

	ATB,

		Michael.