incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why a mailing list is superior to any web-based "forum"
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:36:13 GMT
FWIW this is the only Apache project where
forums are supported, and if a good case
can be made as to why some mailing list
traffic would be better served on the forums,
go for it.  It's just that mailing lists
are where we expect project decisions to
be made because we have standard ways of
providing those archived messages to members,
who would expect similar things from forum
decision-making processes.