incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dmake binaries ?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:16:07 GMT
Hi Rob;

The binary was something I built on my spare time with MSVC 9.0 never used.
I got a report that the windows executable doesn't work and that it doesn't build with MSVC
2010.

I deprecated the windows binary package: apparently there is demand as there were around 1000
downloads.

Dmake is in need of real love. More documentation is welcome but the main problem is that
I just don't care about it.

cheers,

Pedro.