incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Starwind51 <starwin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Interactive Calendar Needed
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:37:21 GMT
I recently started using OpenOffice because I didn't want to "upgrade" from the Microsoft Office
trial versions that came with my netbook.  My laptop has a version of Microsoft Office Works
Suite that came with an interactive calendar.  I was hoping OpenOffice would have one, too.
 I don't want to have to sign into an e-mail service to be able to view an interactive calendar,
and it might be a while before I can access the one on my laptop.

Do you have plans to develop such a calendar or can you recommend one?

                                             Kriya Singh