incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <nancythirt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Marketing events: Brochure? Newsletter?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 01:19:39 GMT
Hi! I have been keeping up with the discussions, but unable to participate much lately, unfortunately.
 In the marketing department, is there a newsletter or brochure that could be distributed
at any event?

I am thinking that a design could be approved, then placed on the website so that anyone representing
Apache OpenOffice could print it out. This might be an example of a way to fund an event -
using funds for the paper and ink or professional printing.  The vote to offer funds for
an event could be proposed for approval or disapproval.  If approved the design posted could
be in a file format that could be printed directly or sent to a printer.

Nancy

     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

________________________________
 From: Albino B Neto <bino28@apache.org>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: Marketing events

Hi

I'm from Brazil and there various events: FISL, LatinoWare, Revista
Espirito Livre and others spread throughout BR.

You could have a fund for member "official" AOO, so you can attend the
AOO speaking, lecturing, talking etc.. But this must be carefully
discussed.

This member can attend these events that have availability and time
available. It'll be like us, being voluntary, but that talk of AOO
events.

Albino