incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUILD] downloading of resources during bootstrap
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:18:40 GMT
Hi Andrew;

We agreed to completely drop the Category- B tarballs from SVN before graduation. We
haven't really done it yet but additionaly removing the Category-A was planned in
order to comply with infra's policy.

When updating components I have, in general, stopped uploading the src tarballs to SVN
in favor of distributing them though ooo-extras @apache-extras: (not all are used)
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ooo-extras/downloads/list

The build scripts are ready for it but it seems like the buildbot doesn't like fetching more
stuff (?). Can we have the buildbot cache those files?

Pedro.

(and dmake) not downloading successfully.
>This changed when we moved the resources out of svn (???).  What has changed ? and what
speciffically is used to download the resources now?