incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 03:45:40 GMT
+1 approve

>________________________________
>
>Subject: [VOTE] [PMC] Starting Membership for Apache OpenOffice PMC
>
>This is a call for vote on selecting the following list as the starting membership for
the Apache OpenOffice PMC, to be listed in the TLP resolution.  The voting is for the entire
slate as listed.

>   Apache OpenOffice PMC Starting Membership:
>       Andre Fischer (af)
>       Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)
>       Andrew Rist (arist)
>       Ariel Constenla-Haile (arielch)
>       Armin Le Grand (alg)
>       Dave Fisher (wave)
>       Donald Harbison (dpharbison)
>       Drew Jensen (atjensen)
>       Ian Lynch (ingotian)
>       Jürgen Schmidt (jsc)
>       Kay Schenk (kschenk)
>       Kazunari Hirano (khirano)
>       Louis Suarez-Potts (louis)
>       Marcus Lange (marcus)
>       Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (orw)
>       Pedro Giffuni (pfg)
>       Peter Junge (pj)
>       Raphael Bircher (rbircher)
>       Regina Henschel (regina)
>       RGB.ES (rgb-es)
>       Roberto Galoppini (galoppini)
>       Yang Shih-Ching (imacat)
>       Yong Lin Ma (mayongl)
>

>The balloting will be until UTC midnight Thursday,
>   4 October: 2012-10-04T24:00Z.
>
>   Approval requires a majority of +1 over -1 votes cast by members of the PPMC.
>
>    [  ] +1 approve
>    [  ]  0 abstain
>    [  ] -1 disapprove, for the following reasons:
>

>   The [DISCUSS] for this vote was enthusiastically in favor. There were no concerns
expressed other than issues with the timeframe of discussions, which were suitably extended.
(note: All members of this list, except for Drew and Raphael, accepted their nomination to
this list.  I have left Drew and Raphael on the list as neither declined, and they still
have the ability to decline later)