incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Need Apache Member/Officer to submit list creation request (Was: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:21:28 GMT

On Oct 8, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 4, 2012, at 9:14 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> I thought the same thing at first.  At the bottom of that form there
>>> is a link to another specialized for for podling list requests.  Some
>>> extra structure to support the naming conventions:
>>>
>>> https://infra.apache.org/officers/mlreq/incubator
>>>
>>> We want ooo-api@i.a.o
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> I submitted this yesterday and it did all of its subversion stuff, but still no list.
>>
>> I was waiting for a message, but I see nothing in private @ i.a.o and nothing in
ooo-private?

> Did anyone ever get a notification on this?

Yes.

> I just tried subscribing to ooo-api@i.a.o and it said I was already
> subscribed.  So it looks like the list was created.  But I expected
> some notification.

That would come from the TLP. I saw the email yesterday midday shortly after it occurred.
Sorry I did not respond to this thread until now. I have been extremely busy and traveled
across the continent on Friday and back yesterday. On top of that work release today. And
back in the air tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave