incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS]: next step towards graduation
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:59:55 GMT
The proposed PMC chair is not an officer of the PPMC.  The PPMC has no chair.

I suppose the updated graduation resolution would need to be balloted here.  Then the IPMC
can vote on it on their list for graduation.

Also, all of the things that a PPMC is supposed to have been done need to be checked off somewhere
- on the podling status page, I expect.

Meanwhile ...

Different question.

I nose around in the Symphony code from time to time and I notice there is no reflection of
the grant and availability under ALv2 has occurred.

Is it expected that something be done about that?  There are files that are

  - still under Sun LGPL license,
  - some that add an IBM License and copyright under private license
  - some that claim an IBM Copyright and provide no license whatsoever,
    although there is a notice concerning government use

 - Dennis