incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
prat i can't find the odfValidator.jar Tue, 25 Sep, 09:08
Pedro Giffuni [code][cft] Raptor update Tue, 25 Sep, 16:40
Edward Morrow Openoffice.org Tue, 25 Sep, 17:26
Fernando Cassia   Re: Openoffice.org Tue, 25 Sep, 18:01
Ariel Constenla-Haile   Re: Openoffice.org Tue, 25 Sep, 18:07
Pavel Janík WaE: sw/source/filter/ww8/wrtww8.cxx Tue, 25 Sep, 17:48
chengjh   Re: WaE: sw/source/filter/ww8/wrtww8.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 02:22
chengjh     Re: WaE: sw/source/filter/ww8/wrtww8.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 02:56
Pavel Janík WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Tue, 25 Sep, 17:57
Andre   Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 08:45
Pavel Janík     Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 08:48
Andre       Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 08:58
Pavel Janík         Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 09:03
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann           Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 09:08
Ariel Constenla-Haile             Re: WaE: sd/source/ui/slideshow/slideshowimpl.cxx Wed, 26 Sep, 12:26
Rob Weir Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Tue, 25 Sep, 17:57
Andrea Pescetti   Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 07:02
Rob Weir     Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 10:59
Donald Whytock       Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 19:16
Rob Weir         Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 19:53
Andrea Pescetti       Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 20:19
Andre   Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 08:34
Andre     Re: Draft Blog Post: Use the Source, Luke Wed, 26 Sep, 08:54
Andrew Rist [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 18:35
Raphael Bircher   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 19:08
Alexandro Colorado     Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 21:23
Christian Grobmeier   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 20:32
Andrea Pescetti   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 20:35
Dave Fisher   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 20:43
RGB ES   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 21:01
Kay Schenk   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 21:34
Ian Lynch     Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 22:06
Marcus (OOo)   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 22:25
Yong Lin Ma   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 01:01
Peter Junge   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 01:19
Jürgen Schmidt   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 07:49
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 09:30
Donald Harbison   Re: [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 16:19
Andrew Rist   [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List Thu, 27 Sep, 21:50
Louis Suárez-Potts     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List Thu, 27 Sep, 21:52
Regina Henschel [Call for review] improvements for linear/axial gradients #120604 and #120957 Tue, 25 Sep, 18:50
Armin Le Grand   Re: [Call for review] improvements for linear/axial gradients #120604 and #120957 Wed, 26 Sep, 15:34
Armin Le Grand     Re: [Call for review] improvements for linear/axial gradients #120604 and #120957 Fri, 28 Sep, 16:32
Rob Weir Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Tue, 25 Sep, 19:06
Kay Schenk   Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Tue, 25 Sep, 23:25
Kevin Grignon     Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 01:10
Reizinger Zoltán   Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 05:11
Alexander Thurgood     Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 13:35
Rob Weir       Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 18:55
Ariel Constenla-Haile   Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 12:44
Rob Weir     Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 14:34
Roberto Galoppini       Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 18:37
Andrea Pescetti         Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Thu, 27 Sep, 06:28
Roberto Galoppini           Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Thu, 27 Sep, 07:18
Andrew Rist           Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Thu, 27 Sep, 16:05
Albino B Neto   Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Wed, 26 Sep, 13:26
Issac Goldstand   Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Thu, 27 Sep, 05:03
Dennis E. Hamilton [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Tue, 25 Sep, 19:20
Peter Junge   Re: [DISCUSS][PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List and process Wed, 26 Sep, 01:05
Alexandro Colorado Change of 'soffice' name Tue, 25 Sep, 23:56
Graham Lauder   [UX][DISCUSS]Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 05:26
Joost Andrae   Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 06:48
Jürgen Schmidt     Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 07:02
RGB ES       Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 09:14
Kay Schenk         Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 15:56
Wolf Halton         Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 15:59
Alexandro Colorado           Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 16:08
Ariel Constenla-Haile           Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 16:18
Albino B Neto             Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 18:59
Andrea Pescetti         Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 16:22
Alexandro Colorado     Re: Change of 'soffice' name Wed, 26 Sep, 07:02
Chen Peng [Call-for-​Review]Bug 119415 - VBA code can't load after open in AOO3.4 Wed, 26 Sep, 03:21
Kevin Grignon [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Wed, 26 Sep, 05:50
Rob Weir   Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Wed, 26 Sep, 14:51
Kevin Grignon     Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 13:02
F C. Costero   Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 02:30
RGB ES     Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 12:44
Kevin Grignon       Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 12:58
F C. Costero         Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 03:44
RGB ES           Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 12:01
Regina Henschel   Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 19:38
Andrea Pescetti     Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 22:07
Kay Schenk   Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 17:17
Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann   Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 07:59
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann     Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 11:47
Ariel Constenla-Haile     Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 11:58
Ariel Constenla-Haile       Windows Build Bot failure (was Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly) Wed, 26 Sep, 12:11
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann       Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 12:39
Ariel Constenla-Haile         Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 13:05
Andrew Rist       Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 17:07
Ariel Constenla-Haile         Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 19:49
Andrew Rist           Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly Wed, 26 Sep, 20:46
[QA CALLFORREVIEW] Bug 121108 - [testUNO patch]validity test script include Criterial/Error Alert/Input Help
YangTerry   [QA CALLFORREVIEW] Bug 121108 - [testUNO patch]validity test script include Criterial/Error Alert/Input Help Wed, 26 Sep, 08:15
eplanta...@kpnmail.nl Speed Reading Wed, 26 Sep, 09:08
Dave Barton   Re: Speed Reading Wed, 26 Sep, 11:02
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 09:37
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 09:39
Dave Fisher   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 12:36
imacat   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 16:12
Louis Suárez-Potts   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 17:21
Donald Harbison   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 17:43
Andrea Pescetti   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 19:29
Roberto Galoppini     Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 19:31
Pedro Giffuni   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 19:41
Andrew Rist   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 21:07
RGB ES   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 22:24
Kay Schenk   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 22:44
Kazunari Hirano   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 22:50
Peter Junge   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Wed, 26 Sep, 23:51
Andre Fischer   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 08:06
Armin Le Grand   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 09:06
Ariel Constenla-Haile   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 13:06
Yong Lin Ma     Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 13:53
Regina Henschel   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 14:53
Ian Lynch     Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 20:37
Marcus (OOo)   Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 21:37
Armin Le Grand build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 13:25
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann   Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 13:31
Pedro Giffuni   Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 14:32
Rob Weir     Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 14:36
Pedro Giffuni       Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 14:50
Rob Weir         Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 14:55
Pedro Giffuni           Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 15:32
Jürgen Schmidt             Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 15:54
Pedro Giffuni               Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 16:43
Juergen Schmidt                 Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 18:09
Pedro Giffuni                   Workflow (was Re: build svtools with debug) Wed, 26 Sep, 19:04
Jürgen Schmidt         Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 15:20
Pedro Giffuni           Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 15:47
Jürgen Schmidt             Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 16:00
Ariel Constenla-Haile             Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 14:11
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann               Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 15:16
Pedro Giffuni                 Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 16:27
Ariel Constenla-Haile                   Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 17:49
Pedro Giffuni                     Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 18:37
Pedro Giffuni                       Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 19:54
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann                         Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 06:12
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann                 Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 05:55
Pedro Giffuni               Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 15:23
Regina Henschel   Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 15:57
Armin Le Grand     Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 16:19
Jürgen Schmidt       Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 16:27
Rob Weir         Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 17:53
Pedro Giffuni       Re: build svtools with debug Wed, 26 Sep, 18:05
Armin Le Grand         Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 09:27
Mathias Bauer       Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 19:00
Regina Henschel [Code] Build problem in svx/source/svdraw/svdtrans Wed, 26 Sep, 17:18
Armin Le Grand   Re: [Code] Build problem in svx/source/svdraw/svdtrans Thu, 27 Sep, 09:30
Rob Weir [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Wed, 26 Sep, 17:34
Roberto Galoppini   Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Wed, 26 Sep, 17:53
Juergen Schmidt   Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Wed, 26 Sep, 18:25
Albino B Neto   Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Wed, 26 Sep, 18:50
Kevin Grignon     Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Thu, 27 Sep, 13:22
Jürgen Schmidt       Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Thu, 27 Sep, 13:28
Rob Weir Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 20:58
Donald Whytock   Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 21:04
Rob Weir     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 21:14
Rob Weir       Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 21:25
Kay Schenk         Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 22:59
Rob Weir           Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 00:00
Kay Schenk             Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 17:29
Rob Weir               Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 17:44
Louis Suárez-Potts                 Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 21:02
Shane Curcuru                   Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 12:39
Louis Suárez-Potts                     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 15:22
Dennis E. Hamilton         RE: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 00:26
Lawrence Rosen     RE: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 22:40
Rob Weir       Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Wed, 26 Sep, 23:28
Rob Weir         Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 00:11
Shane Curcuru   Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 00:28
Wolf Halton     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 02:52
Rob Weir     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 13:12
Jim Jagielski   Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 11:34
Roberto Galoppini     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 13:11
Andrea Pescetti   Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 21:40
Rob Weir     Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 23:27
Andrea Pescetti       Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Sat, 29 Sep, 09:25
Dave Fisher         Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Sat, 29 Sep, 18:40
Rob Weir           Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Sat, 29 Sep, 19:16
Dave Fisher             [WWW] Website Skinning and Branding [Was: Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants ] Sat, 29 Sep, 20:04
Kay Schenk               Re: [WWW] Website Skinning and Branding [Was: Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants ] Sat, 29 Sep, 21:34
Rob Weir             Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Sat, 29 Sep, 20:55
shzh zhao [call for review]Bug 119655 - [From Symphony] Text Form Field is much smaller and fill color changed to grey when open in AOO 3.4 Thu, 27 Sep, 08:27
Roy Dubriel new subscriber Thu, 27 Sep, 08:33
Dave Barton   Re: new subscriber Fri, 28 Sep, 03:57
imacat Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 08:39
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann   Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 10:34
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann     Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 12:12
Albino B Neto   Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 11:31
Alexandro Colorado mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 09:25
imacat   Re: mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 16:35
Alexandro Colorado     Re: mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 16:58
TJ Frazier     Re: mWiki logo design Fri, 28 Sep, 00:05
Alexandro Colorado       Re: mWiki logo design Fri, 28 Sep, 01:17
Risto Jääskeläinen Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 13:25
Jürgen Schmidt   Re: Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 13:36
Kevin Grignon     Re: Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 14:48
Alexandro Colorado Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 13:54
Rob Weir   Re: Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 14:08
James Grenier   RE: Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 14:32
Andrea Pescetti FOSDEM 2013 devroom request: Apache OpenOffice Thu, 27 Sep, 20:09
Tias Guns   Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] FOSDEM 2013 devroom request: Apache OpenOffice Thu, 27 Sep, 21:02
Andrew Rist [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Thu, 27 Sep, 21:42
Andrew Rist   Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Thu, 27 Sep, 21:54
Yong Lin Ma     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 02:55
imacat       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 11:06
Donald Harbison         Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 17:19
Yong Lin Ma         Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 02:16
imacat           Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 03:35
imacat             Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 03:40
Yong Lin Ma             Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 06:27
Pedro Giffuni       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 18:10
RGB ES     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 13:51
Peter Junge       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 02:58
Donald Harbison     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 17:16
Dave Barton       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 07:48
Louis Suárez-Potts         Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 13:54
Rob Weir           Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 14:07
Yong Lin Ma             Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 15:00
Andrea Pescetti               Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 20:40
Dave Fisher             Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 17:40
Wolf Halton               Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 19:24
Wolf Halton                 Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 19:26
Louis Suárez-Potts             Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sun, 30 Sep, 19:26
Kay Schenk     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 18:44
Rob Weir     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 19:15
Roberto Galoppini       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 19:20
Christian Grobmeier       Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sun, 30 Sep, 19:03
Dave Fisher     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 21:03
Yong Lin Ma     Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Sat, 29 Sep, 02:27
Albino B Neto   Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 13:48
Rob Weir News article integration with home page Fri, 28 Sep, 00:57
Kay Schenk   Re: News article integration with home page Fri, 28 Sep, 17:12
Dave Fisher     Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 01:54
Rob Weir       Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 14:12
Ariel Constenla-Haile         Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 15:40
Kay Schenk           Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 16:24
Dave Fisher             Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 20:24
Dave Fisher               Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 20:29
Kay Schenk                 Re: News article integration with home page Sat, 29 Sep, 21:27
chengjh [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format Fri, 28 Sep, 01:49
chengjh [Call for Test] [Enhancement]Graphic Bullets Interoperability Improvement with MS Word Binary Format Fri, 28 Sep, 01:55
Regina Henschel   Re: [Call for Test] [Enhancement]Graphic Bullets Interoperability Improvement with MS Word Binary Format Fri, 28 Sep, 19:20
chengjh     Re: [Call for Test] [Enhancement]Graphic Bullets Interoperability Improvement with MS Word Binary Format Sat, 29 Sep, 01:30
Fan Zheng       Re: [Call for Test] [Enhancement]Graphic Bullets Interoperability Improvement with MS Word Binary Format Sat, 29 Sep, 01:57
Maho NAKATA small patch to AOO Fri, 28 Sep, 02:28
Maho NAKATA   Re: small patch to AOO Fri, 28 Sep, 02:30
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 06:43
tangmeng [Call-for-Review] Bug 120805 - As a user, I want to see Chart Data cache can be imported correctly from .pptx file Fri, 28 Sep, 08:26
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [ACEU FUNDING] granting processes - setup and next steps Fri, 28 Sep, 12:47
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 13:34
Rob Weir   Re: [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 13:58
Ariel Constenla-Haile     Re: [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 15:37
Dan B Documentation writing volunteer Fri, 28 Sep, 14:05
Keith N. McKenna   Re: Documentation writing volunteer Fri, 28 Sep, 16:49
Keith N. McKenna     Re: Documentation writing volunteer Fri, 28 Sep, 21:04
Holder, Shelia Kay CIV (US) NewWikiMainPage (UNCLASSIFIED) Fri, 28 Sep, 17:49
Max Merbald   Re: NewWikiMainPage (UNCLASSIFIED) Sat, 29 Sep, 10:15
Eric Otchet AUTO: Eric Otchet is out of the office (returning 10/04/2012) Sat, 29 Sep, 08:02
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379
Aug 20121724
Jul 20121680
Jun 20122081
May 20122640
Apr 20121579
Mar 20121993
Feb 20121209
Jan 20121268
Dec 20111417
Nov 20111749
Oct 20111672
Sep 20111928
Aug 20111901
Jul 20111267
Jun 20111439