incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Alexandro Colorado mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 09:25
Armin Le Grand Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 09:27
Armin Le Grand Re: [Code] Build problem in svx/source/svdraw/svdtrans Thu, 27 Sep, 09:30
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 10:34
Albino B Neto Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 11:31
Jim Jagielski Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 11:34
Andre Fischer Re: [CODE] gmake and AOO build system Thu, 27 Sep, 11:55
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: Spread the Word of ApacheCon EU 2012 OpenOffice Track? Thu, 27 Sep, 12:12
RGB ES Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 12:44
Kevin Grignon Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 12:58
Kevin Grignon Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 13:02
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 13:06
Roberto Galoppini Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 13:11
Rob Weir Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 13:12
Kevin Grignon Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Thu, 27 Sep, 13:22
Risto Jääskeläinen Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 13:25
Jürgen Schmidt Re: [PROPOSAL] Reinvigorate extension authors community Thu, 27 Sep, 13:28
Jürgen Schmidt Re: Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 13:36
Yong Lin Ma Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 13:53
Alexandro Colorado Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 13:54
Rob Weir Re: Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 14:08
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 14:11
James Grenier RE: Marketing and traveling expenses Thu, 27 Sep, 14:32
Kevin Grignon Re: Brainstorming: genuine new features to UI Thu, 27 Sep, 14:48
Regina Henschel Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 14:53
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 15:16
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 15:23
Andrew Rist Re: Some stats and observations on OpenOffice upgrades Thu, 27 Sep, 16:05
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 16:27
imacat Re: mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 16:35
Alexandro Colorado Re: mWiki logo design Thu, 27 Sep, 16:58
Kay Schenk Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 17:11
Kay Schenk Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 17:29
Alexandro Colorado Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 17:31
Rob Weir Re: [DISCUSS]: AOO 3.4.1 reflection and lessons learned Thu, 27 Sep, 17:35
Rob Weir Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 17:44
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 17:49
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 18:37
Mathias Bauer Re: build svtools with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 19:00
Rob Weir Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Thu, 27 Sep, 19:12
Albino B Neto Re: [DISCUSS]: AOO 3.4.1 reflection and lessons learned Thu, 27 Sep, 19:19
Alexandro Colorado Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 19:21
Regina Henschel Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Thu, 27 Sep, 19:38
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools and sw with debug Thu, 27 Sep, 19:54
Andrea Pescetti FOSDEM 2013 devroom request: Apache OpenOffice Thu, 27 Sep, 20:09
Andrea Pescetti Re: OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM Thu, 27 Sep, 20:19
Kay Schenk Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 20:36
Ian Lynch Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 20:37
Alexandro Colorado Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 20:58
Tias Guns Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] FOSDEM 2013 devroom request: Apache OpenOffice Thu, 27 Sep, 21:02
Louis Suárez-Potts Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Thu, 27 Sep, 21:02
Louis Suárez-Potts Re: Amazon Download of Apache OpenOffice 3.4 Thu, 27 Sep, 21:07
Kay Schenk Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Thu, 27 Sep, 21:12
Marcus (OOo) Re: [proposed PMC] call for feedback: Are you willing to serve as a PMC member? Thu, 27 Sep, 21:37
Marcus (OOo) Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Thu, 27 Sep, 21:37
Marcus (OOo) Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Thu, 27 Sep, 21:37
Andrew Rist [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Thu, 27 Sep, 21:42
Andrew Rist [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List Thu, 27 Sep, 21:50
Rob Weir Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Thu, 27 Sep, 21:50
Louis Suárez-Potts Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed Initial PMC List Thu, 27 Sep, 21:52
Andrew Rist Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Thu, 27 Sep, 21:54
TJ Frazier Re: mWiki logo design Fri, 28 Sep, 00:05
Rob Weir News article integration with home page Fri, 28 Sep, 00:57
Alexandro Colorado Re: mWiki logo design Fri, 28 Sep, 01:17
Kevin Grignon Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Fri, 28 Sep, 01:25
Kevin Grignon Re: [DISCUSS]: AOO 3.4.1 reflection and lessons learned Fri, 28 Sep, 01:42
chengjh [Proposal]Propose to Improve the Graphic Bullets Interoperability with MS Word Binary Format Fri, 28 Sep, 01:49
chengjh [Call for Test] [Enhancement]Graphic Bullets Interoperability Improvement with MS Word Binary Format Fri, 28 Sep, 01:55
fa...@filepuma.com OpenOffice.org Business Partnership Inquiry Fri, 28 Sep, 02:00
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS][WWW] maybe time for a home page facelift? Fri, 28 Sep, 02:22
Maho NAKATA small patch to AOO Fri, 28 Sep, 02:28
Maho NAKATA Re: small patch to AOO Fri, 28 Sep, 02:30
Ji Yan Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Fri, 28 Sep, 02:42
Yong Lin Ma Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 02:55
F C. Costero Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 03:44
Dave Barton Re: new subscriber Fri, 28 Sep, 03:57
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: [Call for review] 120620 - [Feature]Add the List Level attribute for paragraph styles in Aoo Writer Fri, 28 Sep, 05:45
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: Translators needed for Wizard Templates Titles Fri, 28 Sep, 05:47
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 05:55
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 06:12
Pedro Giffuni Re: build svtools and sw with debug Fri, 28 Sep, 06:43
Armin Le Grand Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Fri, 28 Sep, 07:48
tangmeng [Call-for-Review] Bug 120805 - As a user, I want to see Chart Data cache can be imported correctly from .pptx file Fri, 28 Sep, 08:26
O.Felka Re: Did we ever reach consensus on support for Windows 2000 Fri, 28 Sep, 09:02
imacat Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 11:06
RGB ES Re: [UX] [Call for review] Task Prioritization Survey Questions Fri, 28 Sep, 12:01
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann Re: [DISCUSS] granting processes for fund allocation for ACEU 2012 Fri, 28 Sep, 12:27
Shane Curcuru Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 12:39
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [ACEU FUNDING] granting processes - setup and next steps Fri, 28 Sep, 12:47
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 13:34
Albino B Neto Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 13:48
RGB ES Re: [DISCUSS] [PMC] Proposed PMC Chair Fri, 28 Sep, 13:51
Albino B Neto Re: OpenOffice.org Business Partnership Inquiry Fri, 28 Sep, 13:54
Rob Weir Re: [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 13:58
Dan B Documentation writing volunteer Fri, 28 Sep, 14:05
Louis Suárez-Potts Re: Call for comments: Webpage for Listing OpenOffice Consultants Fri, 28 Sep, 15:22
Ariel Constenla-Haile Re: [QUESTION] What to do to post to ooo-announce? Fri, 28 Sep, 15:37
Armin Le Grand Re: [Call for review] improvements for linear/axial gradients #120604 and #120957 Fri, 28 Sep, 16:32
Keith N. McKenna Re: Documentation writing volunteer Fri, 28 Sep, 16:49
Kay Schenk Re: News article integration with home page Fri, 28 Sep, 17:12
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379
Aug 20121724
Jul 20121680
Jun 20122081
May 20122640
Apr 20121579
Mar 20121993
Feb 20121209
Jan 20121268
Dec 20111417
Nov 20111749
Oct 20111672
Sep 20111928
Aug 20111901
Jul 20111267
Jun 20111439