incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Cancel Request for lazy Consensus. Was Re: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation or AOO)
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:13:50 GMT
Based on much feedback it appears that my enthusiasm got a little wild
and that re Reguest for lazy consensus was not the right approach. Given
that I hereby Rescind the Request or Lazy Consensus on the documentation
and will proceed to JFDI. For any that are interested in helping with
this effort more information on working at ODFAuthors can be obtained at
there website: http://www.odfauthors.org/

This will close this thread. Hopefully there will be more as the eort
progresses. Tank you all for your patience with my inexperience and your
guidance. It is truly appreciated.

Regards
Keith