incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation or AOO
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:57:45 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Hey, let's get review of that document.  I didn't realized it had been updated beyond
being a placeholder for the needed document.

> Where is it found on the ODFAUthors repository?
www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts
is where it resides. There are indivivual chapters and also a full book.
I believe that Jean has notes in the chapters of details she was unsure
of and other things. Chapter one is currently checked out to me for a
review.

Regards
Keith