incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <>
Subject Re: [User Docs] What do we as a community want for user documentation or AOO
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 14:47:15 GMT
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
> Greetings All;
> In order to stimulate some discussion on user documentation I have added
> the hollowing page to the User Documentation Plan on the Plannig Wiki:
> It offers 3 scenarios or the creation of the docs. I believe that we can
> no longer put this issue aside.
> Please take a look at the page and feel free to comment there and on this
> list. Also feel free to add to or change any content there.
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna
Based on the discussion in this thread and on the wiki page it appears
for the short term that Scenario 2 is the best way to go. At this point
I would like to ask for lazy consensus to use ODFAuthors site and the
3.4 documents already there to create and publish updated documentation.
I will leave this open until 2012-09-26 at 05:45 UTC.

Keith N. McKenna

View raw message