incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <>
Subject Re: "Restore Windows" bug on OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 16:25:47 GMT
On 2012-09-06 3:46 AM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/6/12 9:59 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
>> On 2012-09-06 1:26 AM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>>> I use 10.7.4 and still can't reproduce it. I tried a force quit several
>>> times with open documents and every time the document recovery started,
>>> finished and the office was ready to work.
>> The bug isn't about document recovery, it is the new app window restore
>> function in Lion.
>> Do you have the Resume & App Window Restore disabled? The bug won't
>> occur if it is.
>> See
>> for details.
>   I have it enabled. Do you mean it can be reproduced by shutting down
> the system with a running AOO instance and restart it?
> Juergen

I don't have Lion so I can't test myself. One report stated the bug occurs after shutting
system while AOO is running.

A couple of others stated that the bug is always reproducible AOO is force quit. I don't recall

if they shut down the system after the force quit or if they just attempted to re-open AOO.

I have been following this August 2011 when the first report of the problem on

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada