incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Restore Windows" bug on OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 07:59:06 GMT
On 2012-09-06 1:26 AM J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> I use 10.7.4 and still can't reproduce it. I tried a force quit several
> times with open documents and every time the document recovery started,
> finished and the office was ready to work.

The bug isn't about document recovery, it is the new app window restore function in Lion.

Do you have the Resume & App Window Restore disabled? The bug won't occur if it is.
See http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/18/disable-mac-os-x-lion-resume-window-restore/ for details.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada