incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Restore Windows" bug on OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:46:53 GMT
On 2012-09-05 2:36 PM Juergen Schmidt wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012 um 22:09 schrieb Larry Gusaas:
>> >Is any work being done on this serious bug on Macs OS X ver. 10.7 & 10.8?
There have been many
>> >help requests on the user forum and on the ooo-users mailing list.
>> >
> I am not aware of any work on this issue.  I am working on MacOS 10.7.x and haven't notice
this problem by myself so far. But the many duplicate issues are a signal that is serious.

> We should take a closer look on it...
>
> Juergen

I am using 10.6 so I can't check this. Someone on one of the many threads on the forum about

this issue stated that he could reproduce this at any time by Force Quitting AOO. Hope this
helps.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada